Saturday, April 6, 2013

farmhouse sign custom tutorial

With all the projects we have going on, we end up with a lot of extra scrap wood,
and I hate to see it go to waste...so I end up making vintage signs.
Signs for friends who have babies... 
Signs for friends who have weddings...


And random signs just for fun...
100_8134-1.jpg 100_8134


100_8008



Recently, we had to come up with some auction items for my sons baseball teams fund raiser,
and so I looked at my pile of wood, and got busy making another sign ;)



These babies are super easy and fun to make...now it's your turn!




If you would like to order an instant download of our
Farmhouse Sign Custom Tutorial,
you can do so in our Etsy shop here.


6 comments:

  1. I too have been making signs and it's always fun to see what others do with theirs. Yours are so cute!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I would love to see your signs too!

      Delete
  2. They are really nice looking! I can't wait to see how you make yours, they come out so nice... Especially love the baseball one!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower! Stop by Homeroad :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are antique products you have shown here in your post.I like you posts and you have worked hard for this.

    ANTIQUE TOYS

    ReplyDelete