Monday, June 4, 2012

Farmer's Market, week one!

Week one. . . of the Gardner Village Farmer's Market has officially begun!! Yee-haw!!


Gardner Village Farmers Market


We had a great day Saturday and were pleased with the turnout :)

Setting up our booth was pretty smooth and everything fit well. . .so I was
in a good mood. We met a lot of great people and enjoyed the fun atmosphere!

Here's a few pics of our area right before the market opened . . .













Luckily we took this picture in the morning, because by the afternoon
we were hot, sweaty, and not looking so great in the 90 degree weather!



Come by and say hi if you can. . .we'd LOVE to see you!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness so many wonderful treasuries. I do wish I could come by xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuff looks great. I love that roll top desk. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete